- Our details
- How we collect or obtain personal information about you
- Personal information we collect or obtain about you
- How we use your personal information
- How long we retain your personal information
- How we secure your personal information
- Transfers of your personal information to other countries and safeguards used
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
Data controller: Shari Sant, contactable at Shari.Sant@RedRite.co.uk
How we collect or obtain your information:
- When you provide it to us by contacting us through our contact form, signing up to our newsletter, or when registering for our services
- From your use of our website, using cookies and,
- Occasionally from third parties.
Personal information we collect: name, contact details including email address and work address. Upon signing up for services we also collect log in details. The Journey you take throughout our website, including your general location, the brand of device you used to access my site, and the language in which you accessed it.
How we use your personal information:
- For administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and provide agreed upon services),
- To improve our business and website,
- For analytical purposes, to understand our website visitors more and improve the journey they take,
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, and explicit consent provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Disclosure of your personal information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights. There 3rd parties may include:
- Mailchimp – Marketing purposes
- Quickfile – accounting purposes
- GoCardless – Payment Processing purposes
- Google Anayltics – Analytical purposes
Do we sell personal information to third parties: No
How long we retain your personal information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business.
How we secure your personal information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your personal information on password protected hardware, creating weekly back ups on external securely locked hardware, secure transfer of data from our website via Secure Sockets Layer, and only granted access any of your personal information where required to provide agreed upon service. All devices and software is password protected, with third parties software GDPR compliant and secure.
Transfers of your personal information outside the European Economic Area: We may transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area, in particular for our overseas clients. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
- to access your personal information and to be informed about its use
- to correct your personal information
- to have your personal information deleted
- to restrict the use of your personal information
- to object to the use of your personal information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
The data controller in respect of our website is Shari Sant. You can contact the data controller by writing to Shari.Sant@RedRite.co.uk